Miscellaneous Bristol County, Massachusetts Obituaries


First Name:
Last Name:
John Cambra Jr.
NORTH DARTMOUTH -- John Cambra Jr., 64, died Tuesday, July 16, 1996, after a long illness.
He was the husband of Norma Jean (Avila) Cambra and son of Mary (Lewis) Cambra on New Bedford.
Mr. Cambra died at St. Luke's Hospital in New Bedford.
Born in New Bedford, he lived in the area all of his life and was a communicant of St. Mary's Church in Padanaram.
Mr. Cambra was employed by the Town of Dartmouth as an animal control officer and prior to that he had been a security guard at St. Luke's Hospital.
Survivors include his widow and mother; a son, John P. Cambra II; three daughters, Gwendolyn Fernandes of Assonet, Rosalind Caton of Guilford, Conn., and Jacqueline Texeira of South Dartmouth; nine grandchildren, and several nieces and nephews.
He was the brother of the late Arline Medeiros.
Funeral arrangements are by Perry Funeral Home, 111 Dartmouth St., New Bedford.
Due to a reporting error, Mr. Cambra's son was omitted in Wednesday's obituary.

Chas Chandler, 57
NEWCASTLE-UPON-TYNE, England -- Chas Chandler, producer of Jimi Hendrix's first two albums and bass player on the 1960s hit "The House of The Rising Sun," died Wednesday. He was 57.
Mr. Chandler, former member of The Animals, died at Newcastle General Hospital where he was undergoing tests related to an aortic aneurysm, said Keith Altham, a long-time friend. "It appears he suffered some form of attack as he slept," Mr. Altham said.
Mr. Chandler was playing in the Alan Price Trio in 1962 when vocalist Eric Burdon joined the band. They renamed the group The Animals.
Their first hit song was "Rising Sun" in 1964, followed by others including "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood," "Bring It On Home to Me" and "We've Gotta Get out of this Place."
"We toured non-stop for three years, 300 gigs a year and we hardly got a penny," Mr. Chandler told The Independent newspaper in 1994.
After the group split up in 1966, Mr. Chandler turned to managing other rock stars. After meeting Mr. Hendrix, Mr. Chandler recruited Mitch Mitchell and Noel Redding to form The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Mr. Chandler produced the first two Hendrix albums, "Are You Experienced?" and "Axis: Bold as Love," but quit halfway through "Electric Ladyland," frustrated with the hangers-on and endless re-recording of tracks. Mr. Hendrix died in London in 1970.
"My only obvious regret is I wonder if I didn't walk out maybe he would still be alive. He is a loss; he was a good friend," Mr. Chandler said in a 1991 Associated Press interview.
Mr. Chandler went on to manage other groups. Recently, he and his business partner Nigel Stanger, a one-time Animals saxophonist, developed Newcastle Arena, a 10,500-seat sports and entertainment venue that opened last year.
Mr. Chandler was born Bryan Chandler on Dec. 18, 1938, in Heaton, near Newcastle.
He is survived by his wife, Madeleine, their three children, and a son by a previous marriage.

Norman R. Cormier
WEST ROXBURY -- Norman R. Cormier, 77, of Acushnet, died Tuesday, July 16, 1996, after a brief illness.
He was the husband of Alice F. (Legere) Cormier and son of the late Andre and Angeline (Levasseur) Cormier
Mr. Cormier died at West Roxbury Veterans Administration Hospital.
Born in Acushnet, he lived in that town all his life. He was a communicant of St. Francis Xavier Church.
Mr. Cormier was employed as a pipefitter and was a member of Local 77 Plumbers and Pipefitters Union.
He was a World War II Navy veteran, and was a member of the VFW Poirier Post 3260 and the Jolly Seniors of Acushnet.
Besides his widow, Mr. Cormier is survived by a daughter, Rolande J. Jacques of Acushnet; a sister, Gilberte Bombardier of Acushnet; four grandchildren; a great-granddaughter, and several nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are by the Rock Funeral Home, 1285 Ashley Blvd., New Bedford.

Leita Hagemann
MARION -- Leita Amory Hagemann, 79, died Sunday, July 14, 1996, of a stroke.
Mrs. Hagemann was the widow of H. Frederick Hagemann Jr., former president of State Street Bank and Trust Co.,
Born and raised in Dedham, Mrs. Hagemann was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Austin Amory. She attended the Charles River School and graduated from Miss Porter's School in Farmington, Conn.
Mrs. Hagemann and her late husband spent summers, and eventually retired to, Blankenship Cove in Marion, a home to her family for five generations. Mrs. Hagemann died in Marion.
She is survived by three daughters, Leita Luchetti of Cambridge, Helen Ann Bond of Tallahassee, Fla., and Louise Amory Smith of Nashville, Tenn.; a son, Henry F. Hagemann III of Marion; two sisters, Louise Ewell of Kennett Square, Pa., and Violet Eaton of Marion; a brother, John A. Amory of Freeport, Maine, and seven grandchildren.
Arrangements are by Stott, Chapman, Cole & Gleason Funeral Home, 2599 Cranberry Highway, Wareham.

Paul Touvier
PARIS -- Former militia chief Paul Touvier, the only Frenchman convicted of World War II crimes against humanity, died today in prison. He was 81.
Mr. Touvier, who was convicted in 1994 of ordering the deaths of seven Jews, died in a hospital at Fresnes prison south of Paris, court officials said. He had prostate cancer.
Mr. Touvier ordered the executions by firing squad in reprisal for the murder of Vichy propaganda chief Philippe Henriot by the French Resistance.
Mr. Touvier was a key aide during World War II to Gestapo chief Klaus Barbie, the "Butcher of Lyon," tracking Jews and Resistance fighters and frequently confiscating their possessions.
"Justice was done," said Nazi hunter and lawyer Serge Klarsfeld.
Referring to Mr. Touvier and Mr. Barbie, who also died behind bars, he said: "From the moment they were in prison because of a just decision, their fate was of no further importance to us."
Although Jewish groups were satisfied by Mr. Touvier's conviction, many historians say he had only a secondary role in the arrest and deportations of Jews in France during World War II.
His superiors, including former Budget Minister Maurice Papon and Rene Bousquet, Vichy's national police chief during the war, avoided trial. Charges are still pending against Mr. Papon. Mr. Bousquet was assassinated in 1994 by a crazed publicity seeker.
Some 75,000 Jews from France were sent to Nazi death camps during the war, and only 2,500 returned.
Though twice convicted in absentia for treason, Mr. Touvier was pardoned by Premier Georges Pompidou in 1971 at the behest of leading Roman Catholic Church officials.
"The time has come to throw a veil over the period when the French were engaged in hatred, civil strife and even murder," Premier Pompidou said.
Outraged by the pardon, Resistance groups and Jewish survivors came forward with evidence to bring new charges, but Mr. Touvier went back into hiding.
Mr. Touvier remained a fugitive, moving from convent to monastery under assumed names with his wife and two children until he was arrested at a Roman Catholic priory in Nice in 1989.

Frank Verissimo
SAINT PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Frank Verissimo, 81, died Tuesday, July 9, 1996. He was the husband of Eva Verrissimo.
A native of New Bedford, Mr. Verissimo moved to St. Petersburg in 1950.
He worked for the city of St. Petersburg as a carpenter for more than 25 years.
A Navy veteran of World War II, Mr. Verissimo served in the Pacific Theater.
He was a member of the Portuguese American Suncoast Association and Moose Lodge 1145.
Survivors include his wife of 60 years; a son, Frank Verissimo Jr. of Kenneth City; three brothers, John and Louis Verissimo, both of Massachusetts, and Joseph Verissimo, of California; three sisters, Addie Texeira and Emma Polina, both of Providence; and Mary Adams of Fairhaven.
Arrangements were by the National Cremation Society, 4945 E. Bay Drive, Clearwater, Fla.

Rose Catherine Kimball
FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Rose Catherine Kimball died Saturday, July 13, 1996, in Fairfield after a lengthy illness. She was the wife of Wallace Kimball Jr. and daughter of the late Nicholas and Annie (Martyn) Martin.
A graduate of Middleboro Memorial High School, Mrs. Kimball worked as a secretary to Henry B. Burkland at the former Bates School.
She was a communicant of Sacred Heart Church where she had been a member of the choir and a soloist. She also served as a Perfect for the Sodality of Our Lady at the church.
Mrs. Kimball was past president and a charter member of the Junior Cabot Club of Middleboro.
She had resided for a time in New Jersey, New York, Ohio and Alabama before making her residence in Connecticut.
Survivors include her husband; a son, W. David Kimball of Vienna, Austria; two brothers, Michael Martin of Plymouth and Nicholas Martin of Fall River; two sisters, Helen McQuade of Buzzards Bay and Barbara Lynde of Middleboro; 10 nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are by Egger Funeral Home, 61 Pearl St., Middleboro.

Margaret Tomms
OCALA, Fla. -- Margaret Tomms, 59, of Ocala, died at home July 3, 1996. She was the daughter of Maria Morris and Joseph Nunes.
A native of New Bedford, she moved to Florida 18 years ago and was a communicant of Our Lady of the Springs Catholic Church of Ocala.
Mrs. Tomms was the owner of a bingo hall in Ocala.
Survivors include her parents: two sons, Kenneth Tomms and Troy Tomms, both of Ocala; seven brothers, August Nunes, Joseph Nunes, Raymond Nunes, Robert Nunes and George Nunes, all of New Bedford, and Arthur Nunes and Thomas Nunes, both of Orlando; seven sisters, Evelyn Nadeau, Jean Frances, Linda Cabral, Pauline Leonardo and Barbara Jerome, all of New Bedford, Sylvia Theordore of Wareham and Pat Brennan of Freetown; three grandchildren; four aunts and several nieces and nephews.
Arrangements were by the Sun Country Cremation Service in Silver Springs, Fla.
Due to misinformation given to The Standard-Times, several family member were omitted from the obituary printed on July 6.

Manuel Coito
TAUNTON -- Manuel Coito, 69, died Tuesday, July 16, 1996, after being stricken with a heart attack.
He died at Morton Hospital.
Mr. Coito was the husband of Thelma "Lorraine" (Bentley) Coito and son of the late Manuel and Mary (Arruda) Coito.
He was born in St. Michael, Azores, and had lived in New Bedford since he was an infant. He attended New Bedford High School and graduated from the Kinyon-Campbell Business School.
A World War II Navy veteran, Mr. Coito worked as office manager for Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. in New Bedford until his retirement.
In addition to his widow, Mr. Coito is survived by three sons, Dennis O. Coito and Douglas P. Coito, both of New Bedford, and David W. Coito of Essex, Ver.; three sisters, Mary Medeiros and Geraldine Richards, both of New Bedford, and Loretta Glazier of New York; a brother, Walter Coito of Saco, Maine; two granddaughters, and nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are by the Donaghy Funeral Home, 465 County St., New Bedford.

Janis Liepa, 76
NEW BEDFORD -- A city fisherman who fled war-torn Latvia after World War II and helped bring 87 other Latvians with him, has died.
Janis Liepa, 76, a former member of the Latvian Guard, died unexpectedly Thursday, July 18, 1996, at the Mariner's Home on Johnnycake Hill, where he worked for the past 10 years.
Friends said yesterday that Mr. Liepa was an amazing fisherman who would give the shirt off his back to a stranger.
Born and raised in Latvia, Mr. Liepa fled to Sweden after the Russian troops invaded his homeland following World War II.
"When the Russians occupied Latvia, they sent his parents to Siberia," said Milda Brieze, whose husband Robert, also of Latvia, was a friend of his. "Mr. Liepa was so upset that he escaped when the Russians came back after the war."
In Sweden, Mr. Liepa and several others reconditioned a converted fishing trawler called the Skagan.
"They made it safe for passage to America," said a friend who wished to remain anonymous. "He helped to save a lot of people's lives on the way. He was a damn good fisherman, one of the best."
The ship set sail for America, stopping in Cork, Ireland, for coal and water. The vessel then sailed for 14 harrowing days at sea, arriving in Boston on July 5, 1949.
In Latvia, Mr. Liepa worked as a master clock maker.
After arriving in this country, he worked as a watchmaker in Rhode Island before taking to the seas once again as a fisherman out of New Bedford harbor.
He worked on several boats, including the Angela W., the Rianda and the Sippican.
After retiring, Mr. Liepa took a job as a night clerk at the Mariner's Home where he has worked for the past 10 years.
A former member of the New Bedford Fisherman's Union, he recently was honored by the New Bedford Port Society with a plaque for 10 years of outstanding work at the Mariner's Home.
"He was a great man," said his friend.
"He was one of the finest kind," said another fisherman who knew him.
Survivors include many good friends in the New Bedford fishing industry and on the city's waterfront.

George C. Schinas
NEW BEDFORD -- George C. Schinas, 80, of East Freetown died Thursday, July 18, 1996, after a brief illness. He was the husband of Catherine (Lyons) Schinas and son of the late Christ and Amelia (Volioutou) Schinas.
He died at St. Luke's Hospital.
Born in Manchester, N.H., Mr. Schinas moved to the New Bedford area in 1941. He was a communicant of St. Lawrence Church in New Bedford.
Mr. Schinas worked as a chef for various restaurants in greater New Bedford and on Cape Cod for nearly 65 years. He was a World War II Army veteran.
Survivors include a daughter, Carole McGinnis of Duluth, Ga.; a brother, Akelas C. Schinas of New Bedford; one granddaughter and several neices and nephews.
Arrangements are by the Austin-Carney Funeral Home, 549 County Street, New Bedford.

Ethel Medeiros
NEW BEDFORD -- Ethel Medeiros, 84, died July 18, 1996, after a brief illness at St. Luke's Hospital. She was the wife of Raymond A. Medeiros and the daughter of the late Rose (Arruda) and Bento Massa.
Born in Sao Miguel, Azores, she had lived here since 1920. She was employed by the Fisk Mill and Ginger Peachy Stitching Factory as a stitcher.
She was a communicant of Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church.
Mrs. Medeiros and her husband recently celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary.
Survivors include several nieces, nephews, grand nieces and grand nephews.
Arrangements are by Perry Funeral Home, 111 Dartmouth St.

Andrew J. Hubert
NEW BEDFORD -- Ten-month-old Andrew Joseph Hubert of Fairhaven died unexpectedly Friday, July 19, 1996. He was the son of Mark R. and Donna M. (Faria) Hubert.
He died at St. Luke's Hospital.
Born in Wareham on Aug. 26, 1995, the child lived with his parents in Fairhaven since. Andrew was baptized at St. Mary's Church in New Bedford where his parents are parishioners.
In addition to his parents, Andrew Joseph is survived by his grandparents, Robert H. and Cynthia (Koska) Hubert of Acushnet and Alfred and Dolores (Johnson) Faria of Acushnet, as well as several aunts, uncles and cousins.
Arrangements are by the Saunders-Dwyer Home for Funerals, 495 Park St., New Bedford.

Juliette Caron, 96
FALL RIVER -- Juliette Caron, 96, of Fall River died Tuesday, July 16, 1996, after a brief illness. She was the daughter of the late Zepherin and Antonia (Vanasse) Caron.
She died at Sarah Brayton Skilled Nursing Facility in Fall River.
Born in Fall River, she lived there all of her life. She worked at Tioga Sportswear until her retirement many years ago. She was a member of the Children of Mary of Notre Dame parish.
She was the sister of the late Hector, Emile, Henry, Omer and Leo Caron. She was also the sister of the late Ida Couturier, Laurea Caron, Donalda Vezina and Emilienne Horn.
Survivors include many neices and nephews.
Arragements are by the L.O. Paradis and Sons Funeral Home, 1555 Pleasant St., Fall River.

Seth J. Besse Jr.
NEW BEDFORD -- Seth J. Besse Jr., 89, an area golfer who put his mark on the local golfing scene and was a major figure in the evolution of the New Bedford Country Club Fourball, died Thursday, July 18, at St. Luke's Hospital after a long illness.
"All you have to know about him is he was one of the top-notchers in his younger days, and was still a top-notcher for his age when he last played," said Dick Mills, a fellow Country Club member who has been part of a steady Country Club senior foursome that included Mr. Beset. "I guess I was one of the last guys to play with him."
Born in New Bedford, Mr. Besse was the son of the late Seth J. Besse Sr. and the late Clara Watson (Phinney) Besse. He was a member of the First Unitarian Church.
Educated in local schools, he was a 1927 graduate of Dartmouth College in Hanover, N.H. He was first employed by Bauer and Black Textile Co. of Slatersville, R.I., a cheesecloth manufacturer.
He was a World War II Army veteran and, following his release from duty, became associated with Riegal Textile Co., a finishing goods plant in New York that later became known as the Mt. Vernon Mills. In 1970 he retired and moved back to New Bedford to live with his sister.
He was a member of the Country Club and winner of many area golf tournaments. He was considered a major figure in the evolution of the Country Club's fourball and although he did not win his first fourball championship until 1937, when he was paired with Ed Connors of Agawam Hunt Club, he repeated again in 1938 and nearly made it three in succession in 1939 before losing on the 18th hole to Jack McKeon of Brookline and Joe Olney of the Rhode Island Country Club.
Mr. Besse also won four New Bedford Country Club Championships, in 1924, 1925, and 1926, and -- more than 20 years after his first championship -- in 1947.
Mr. Besse was included recently in an article by Standard-Times golf correspondent Len Roberts as one of the fabulous foursome -- including Dave Whitsdie, Frank Finni, and Jerry Laflamme -- of local golfers in the period of the 1930s and 1940s.
He was also a member of the Old Dartmouth Historical Society.
Survivors include his sister, Miss Helen P. Besse of New Bedford, and a cousin, Neal Besse of Mashpee and Florida.
Arrangements are by the Wilson Chapel, 479 County St., New Bedford.

Josephine A. Koczera
NEW BEDFORD -- Josephine A. (Josefek) Koczera, 82, of New Bedford, died at home, Saturday, July 20, 1996, after a long illness. She was the widow of Joseph Koczera and daughter of the late Joseph and Anna (Wesoly) Josefek.
Born in Chicago, she lived in New Bedford most of her life and was a communicant of St. Casimir Church. She was employed by Valor Manufacturing as an examiner until her retirement.
Mrs. Koczera was a member of St. Mary Seniors and St. Casimir Seniors and the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America.
Survivors include four sons, Robert Koczera of Coventry, R.I., Peter W. Koczera of Acushnet, and Michael Koczera and Joseph Koczera Jr., both of Rochester; four daughters, Eleanor Mank and Catherine Lemieux, both of Acushnet, Frances Moszczenski of Rochester and Nancy L. Angelini of New Bedford; a brother, Frank Josefek of New Bedford; a sister, Dorothy Williams of New Bedford; 19 grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
She was also the sister of the late John Josepek, Louis Josefek, Mary Settele and Sophie Lewis.
Arrangements are by the Rock Funeral Home, 1285 Ashley Blvd.

Antone Ribeiro
DARTMOUTH -- Antone "Tony" Ribeiro, 84, of South Dartmouth, died Friday, July 19, 1996, after a long illness. He was the son of the late Francisco and Maria (Marques) Ribeiro.
He died at Harborview Manor in South Dartmouth.
Born in Lisbon, Portugal, he lived in South Dartmouth most of his life and was a communicant of Saint Mary's Church.
Mr. Ribeiro was employed as a farm hand by local Dartmouth farms for many years until his retirement in 1976.
Survivors include a sister, Lillian Alfonse of South Dartmouth; and several nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are by the Dartmouth Funeral Home, 230 Russells Mills Rd.

Agnes M. Tripp
NEW BEDFORD -- Agnes M. Tripp, 89, died at home Saturday, July 20, 1996. She was the daughter of the late James H. and Bessie (Wayne) Tripp.
She was a lifelong resident of New Bedford and a member of the First Baptist Church.
Miss Tripp was a graduate of New Bedford High School, class of 1924, and Hyannis Normal School, receiving her master's degree from Bridgewater.
She was an educator and began her teaching career with the New Bedford Public School System in 1930, retiring in the 1970s. Most of her teaching was done as a home visiting teacher.
Miss Tripp enjoyed traveling and fishing.
Survivors include a sister, Emily Hancock of New Bedford; a niece, Mary Lin Christillo of Woodland Park, Colo.; and a nephew, James T. Hancock of North Carolina.
Arrangements are by the Donaghy Funeral Home, 465 County St.

Dorothy Manssuer
NEW BEDFORD -- Dorothy (Motta) Manssuer, 69, of New Bedford, died July 19, 1996, after a brief illness. She was the widow of Jack Manssuer and daughter of the late Manuel and Natividade (Nunes) Motta.
She died at St. Luke's Hospital.
Born in New Bedford, she lived in New Bedford for most of her life and was a member of St. Martin's Episcopal Church.
She was formerly employed as a legal secretary for 19 years by the Law Offices of London, Sheehan and Tierney, and the Law Office of Sheila Tierney.
An avid golfer, Mrs. Manssuer was a member and former president of the Ladies Golf League of the Whaling City Country Club.
Survivors include a son, Bruce Manssuer of New Bedford; two daughters, Janis Sharek of Fairhaven and Joyce Martel of Albany, Oregon; a brother, Francis S. Motta of Marion; four grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
Arrangements are by the Saunders-Dwyer Home for Funerals, 495 Park St.

John G. Harter
WASHINGTON -- Dr. John Gamble Harter, a clinical researcher who pioneered a revised treatment for people suffering from asthma and arthritis, died on July 11 at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital in Rockville, Md. He was 69 and lived in Darnestown, Md.
The cause was liver cancer, said his wife, Mary Douglas Tyson.
Dr. Harter spent 22 years at the Food and Drug Administration. He joined the agency in 1973 as a medical officer, reviewing new drug applications. In 1989 he became director of the Pilot Drug Evaluation Staff, a group established that year to expedite the drug review process. He retired from the agency in 1994.
He graduated from Ohio State University and Harvard Medical School. As an assistant clinical professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School from 1956 to 1967,he pioneered the use of alternative-day steroids for steroid-dependent asthmatics and arthritis sufferers, who had previously received daily injections.
Dr. George W. Thorn, a former Harvard Medical School professor and authority on endocrinology who worked closely with Harter in Boston, said, "Using his treatment, patients could get relief without the disabling side effects of daily cortisone injections," particularly a thinning of the bones and skin.
In addition to his wife, Harter is survived by five children from a former marriage, Carol A. Harter of San Diego, Nancy L. Harter of Tavernier, Fla., Thomas E. Harter of New York City, James G. Harter of Austin, Tex., Laura S. Harter of Redwood City, Calif.; a brother, Seth W. Harter, of Holmdel, N.J., and nine grandchildren.

Charlotte A. Farrell
WESTPORT -- Charlotte A. (Malaguti) Farrell, 50, of Laurel Lane, Westport, died at home Friday, July 19, 1996, after a brief illness. She was the former wife of A. Leonard Farrell and daughter of Ethyl (Pimental) Malaguti of Middleboro and the late Charles Malaguti.
She was born in Plymouth and had lived in Westport since 1971. She was a communicant of St. John the Baptist Church in Westport.
Mrs. Farrell was employed by Sears in the North Dartmouth Mall as a personnel manager and had been with Sears for 12 years.
Survivors include her mother; a daughter, Kelly Farrell of Westport; a son, Michael Farrell of Westport; and a cousin, Wayne Pimental of New Jersey.
Arrangements are by the Potter Funeral Home, 81 Reed Road, Westport.

George W. Hancock, 92
NEW BEDFORD -- Private funeral services were held for George W. Hancock, 92, of New Bedford, who died Friday, July 19, 1996, after a brief illness. He was the husband of Rose (Cayton) Hancock and also of the late Philomena (Simmons) Hancock. He was the son of the late George Henry and Mary (Fletcher) Hancock.
He died at Blaire House Long Term Care Facility.
A lifelong resident of New Bedford, he was a member of the Acushnet-Wesley United Methodist Church. He was employed by Manns Transportation as a dispatcher until his retirement.
Mr. Hancock was one of the original members of Local No. 59 Teamsters Union. In his leisure time he enjoyed traveling extensively and loved going to California and Hawaii.
Survivors include his widow; three daughters, Elaine Ann Hancock and Patricia B. LaBelle, both of New Bedford, and Cynthia J. Dulude of Lakeville; two sisters, Ann Azevedo and Violet Wrona, both of New Bedford; six grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
He was also the brother of the late Elsie Pires, Agnes Goulart and Doris Hadden.
Arrangements were by the Rock Funeral Home, 1285 Ashley Blvd.

Search this massive database of obituaries, cemeteries, and death records: